onsdag 29. september 2010

Photomontage

This project is about two weeks old (personal favorite so far).
I must admit I was very skeptical in the idea phase, since I struggled to think of any ideas that were usable, and I was able to pull off. The fact that I'm as photogenic as a pile of dirt did not make it any easier.

The camera I used was a Nikon D40, a camera I was quite pleased with.The photoshoot was a bit problematic, since the darkness came surprisingly quick and it led to the latest pictures being alot darker than the first ones. I accidently bumped into the camerastand a few time, so the background was slightly changed at some of pictures.
After many hard hours in photoshop, I managed to get it together in one image, despite the problems I encountered with the light and background difference.

The idea for the photoshoot slowly came to me as I was taking the pictures, I had an idea in my head, but the result was not quite as I had pictured in my head (by no means negativly).

The
inspiration have I taken from the movie Resorvoir Dogs, and a touch of Film Noir.
If you should you be in doubt, it is me being all the characters in the picture. the
location I used is a workshop/warehouse nearby

All in all I'm pretty happy with the result.

2 kommentarer: