tirsdag 28. september 2010

My first entry

This is a pretty sad day. I am writing my first blog post, and it will be the first of many!
Fortunately, this is no ordinary blog where I'll tell about how many hours of sleep I got last night, or explain in detail how to make a sandwich *. No, this is a factual blog, where I will post pictures, videos and more as I make in the media bay for hours VGS.

* Should you still be interested in how to make a sandwich:

You need:
Knife, butter, bread and Nugatti

You do not:
Sheep, computer, pencil sharpener, pen

1. Start by applying a thin layer of butter onto the knife
2. Then take the butter you have on the knife and apply it to the sandwich
3. Then take a thick layer of Nugatt, which should also be applied to the sandwich

Congratulations, you've now read my guide to "How to make a sandwich"

1 kommentar: